Rain Travel (SHORT PREVIEW) Rain Travel (SHORT PREVIEW)

Can't wait for the release. Good job !

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Thank you Cyxo!

Arctic Arctic

This is amazingly chill and deep! I love it :)

- Lost dimension - - Lost dimension -

So chill! And I love the drop... Well done!

Soaring (Liftoff) Soaring (Liftoff)

Really good, a bit long but I forgive you, and scout you ! Welcome to the Audio Portal !
I also saw your Dubstep musics, but when it's dubstep, don't tell it's House, tell it's Dubstep !

Conquest Conquest

Yeah, trouse xD
It sounds really good, but as it was supposed to be trance, I think you got the drums a bit too soft and the sound is a bit hollow before 2:30.
Anyway, very chill (with the pianochordsabouthalfwaythrough) and rythmy (don't know if this word exists) during the drop !

~Lights~ ~Lights~

That would be awesome if it was a bit longer, like with a break and another drop, but it still sounds great !

What Time Is It What Time Is It

It's currently 12:37 xD

Seriously, good experiment. Some interesting sounds I could use in future musics. Thanx

SP34K3RM4N responds:

No problem!

Life - preview Life - preview

Well done ! I can't wait to see the whole song. I also made a song called Life, but it is not that calm...
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/648984 (I don't know why, if you use the site's player, it doesn't automaticaly starts, so you have to click 00:01 on the time track to start...)

Nebulae Nebulae

Very beautiful (like every of your songs), looks like chillwave. Keep going !

Cursedsnake responds:

"(like every of your songs)"

- Shine a light - - Shine a light -